The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
1821 Torrey Pines (648590, Christensen)
(Process 5) Public Right-of-Way Vacation and Coastal Development Permit to vacate a portion of Torrey Pines Road located at 1802 Amalfi Street, 1834 Amalfi Street, 1821 Torrey Pines Road & 7840 Sierra Mar Drive. The site is in the RS-1-5 Base Zone and Coastal (Appealable) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Planning Area, and Council District 1.
Updates & Comments
- City Improvement Plan: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/City-Improvement-Plan.pdf
- Parcel Map: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PM-20816.pdf
- PS-G306: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/PS-G306.pdf
- ROS Map: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ROS-16791.pdf
- TPR Street Vacation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/TPR-Street-Vacation-Section.pdf
- RW Exhibit: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/RW-EXHIBIT.pdf
- Proposed vacation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TPR-Street-Vacation-EXHIBIT.pdf
- Current easement: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/A2019-59Street-Vacation-07-11-20-EXH-B.pdf
- 1st assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/648590-as1-Ltr.pdf
- 2nd cycle issues (draft): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2nd-Cycle-Issues-DRAFT-648590.pdf
7342 Remley (649756, Pintar)
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for the demolition of an existing 1,608 square-foot single-family residence and to construct a new 4,685 square-foot single family residence located at 7342 Remley Place. The 0.20-acre site is in the RS-1-4 and the Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, and Council District 1.
Updates & Comments
- Applicant supplemental: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0817-Pintar-Res-DPR-SUPPLEMENTAL.pdf
- Applicant deliverables: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0817-Pintar-Res-DPR-DELIVERABLES.pdf
- Applicant outreach: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Remley-Place_Outreach-to-Neighbors.pdf
- Hill stability letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/8-15-20-Stability-letter.pdf
- Geo prelim: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2019-1008-Prelim-Geo-Eval-19564-1-Remley.pdf
- Geo reply: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0504-Geotech-Plan-Check-Reply.pdfFreeman letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Freeman-7342-Remley-letter.pdf
- Height: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0817-Pintar-Prop-D-Height-Measurement.pdf
- Manoogian letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Manoogian-7342-Remley-Place-LJCPA-Letter-FINAL-16AUG20-V2.pdf
- Little 1: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/remleyOverheight2002-scaled.jpg
- Little 2: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/remleyOverheight1001-scaled.jpg
- SDR 1: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PINTAR-SDR-1.pdf
- SDR 2: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PINTAR-SDR-2-Photo-Key-map-and-images.pdf
- CDP: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020-0720-Pintar-CDP.pdf
6375 Avenida Cresta/6360 Via Maria (667263, Duke)
(Process 2) Coastal Development to demolish 2 existing residences on parcels 351-581-07-00 and 351-581-01-00. Proposing to construct a new 9,181 square-foot residence. Work to include site walls, new driveways and existing two lots to be tied together, located at 6375 Avenida Cresta and 6360 Via Maria.The 0.46-acre site in in the RS-1-7 zone within the Coastal Overlay (non-appealable) zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Drawings and renderings: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/20_0818_DPR-Presentation-Avenida-Cresta-Residence.pdf
Review and Recommendation to CPA regarding response to Complete Communities Proposal
- Use-Density Diagram: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/La-Jolla-Use-Density-Diagram-small.pdf
- LJCPA notes to CPPT Bry: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/ljcpa-complete-communities-notes.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Regarding Coastal View Corridor Committee Report that no view corridor easements were recorded: 1834 Spindrift Project. Applicant rep. Crisafi, in…
CODE COMPLIANCE: Erroneous or Fraudulent Testimony by City Staff at Public Hearings. The Development Services Department’s lack of enforcement of…
CODE COMPLIANCE: Erroneous or Fraudulent Public Testimony by City Staff Erroneous or Fraudulent Testimony by Staff LDR Planner Kyle Gossens…
CODE COMPLIANCE: Erroneous or Fraudulent Testimony by City Staff at Public Hearings Erroneous or Fraudulent Public Testimony by Staff LDR…
‘Code Compliance’ is on Thursday’s LJCPA agenda. The Agenda Item description states: “There are several additional cases of intentional skirting…