Please note that during the COVID-19 public health emergency LJCPA and its committees are meeting online, as required and permitted by current State and City orders. Most such meetings require advance registration or invitation. Instructions are posted below.
LJCPA does much of its work through its own and associated subcommittees and boards, as described on the Committees and Boards page. All LJCPA Trustee, Committee, and Joint Board meetings are open to public attendance and participation.
The meetings of these groups generally are listed on the LJCPA calendar. Agendas of the LJCPA and associated entities are posted on our website, generally 3+ days before the meeting. In accordance with the Brown Act, when LJCPA and its committees are meeting in person draft agendas are posted at the La Jolla Recreation Center at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Online LJCPA agendas may be updated up to the 72-hour deadline before the meeting.
- 2023 Agendas & Minutes: https://lajollacpa.org/2023-agendas-minutes/
- 2022 Agendas & Minutes: https://lajollacpa.org/2022-agendas-minutes/
- 2021 Agendas & Minutes: https://lajollacpa.org/2021-agendas/
- 2020 Agendas: https://lajollacpa.org/2020-agendas/
- 2019 Agendas: https://lajollacpa.org/2019-agendas/2019-agendas-2/
- 2018 and earlier Agendas: https://lajollacpa.org/2019-agendas/agendas/