The La Jolla Community Planning Association (LJCPA) has been recognized by the San Diego City Council to make recommendations to the City Council, the San Diego Planning Commission, City staff, and other governmental agencies on land use matters. These specifically include the preparation of, adoption of, implementation of, or amendment to the General Plan or a land use plan when a plan relates to the La Jolla Community Plan boundaries. The LJCPA also advises on other land use matters as requested by the City or other governmental agency.
- For the date and time of LJCPA Trustee and Committee meetings, see the Agendas page.
- Meeting Calendar (includes scheduled LJCPA and subcommittee meetings, and agenda links once available)
- Trustees 2022-23
- Attendance & Membership
- Annual Report 2020-21
- Land Use & Zoning
- Project Review
- CEQA planning roadmap
- Special Event Permits
- Contact Us
- City of San Diego Planning Department website for La Jolla
- La Jolla Groups & City Links
- UCSD Planning
- La Jolla Parks
Other Planning-Related Notices & Materials
- CPG Recommendations, Matrix, and unofficial summary
- Proposed 2020 SB50 language and Legislative Counsel’s summary
The La Jolla Community Plan area is bounded by Pacific Beach on the south, I-5/Gilman Drive and UCSD on the east, La Jolla Village Drive and Salk Institute on the north, and the Pacific Ocean on the west.
This is the updated home of the LJCPA website.
If you find missing links or information, or other problems, please write to