Missing or incomplete items flagged in yellow
The videoconference for the LJCPA meeting goes live around 5:30 pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators. They are made available here solely for viewing and use by LJCPA, its committees, and meeting attendees during community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be saved, used, viewed, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder (typically the applicant).
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Trustees 1/5: https://drive.google.com/file/d/148UW702Aqk5eJDrDTRS8QXwGmKj1OY5a/view?usp=share_link
- DPR 12/20: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/221220-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- T&T 1/18: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/LJTTMinutes20230118-final.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- La Jolla Concours d’ Elegance (McFarlane) T&T 1/18: APPROVE, 8-0-0
- Michael D. Brooks Memorial Bench (Neri) T&T 1/18: APPROVE, 8-0-0
5575 La Jolla Blvd “Adelante Townhomes” (1073585, Wynn)
(Process 4) Coastal Development Permit and Tentative Map for the demolition of an existing office building, subdivision of one lot into 13 condominium units, and construction of one new two-story multi-family residential building with a basement level, covered parking, and roof decks totaling 21,485 square feet located at 5575 La Jolla Boulevard. The 0.30-acre site is in the La Jolla Planned District-4 Zone (LJPD-4) and Coastal Overlay Zone (Non-Appealable 2) within the La Jolla Community Plan area. This development is within the Coastal Overlay zone
- Updated presentation (1/30): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/2023-02-02-LJCPA-Presentation-Adelante-Townhomes.pdf
- Submitted plans (as of 12/12/22): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Adelante-Townhomes-CDP-Set-01.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/PRJ-1073585-ltr.pdf
Coast Vendor Ordinance
- Press release: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/SVO-media-release.pdf
- City webpage: https://www.sandiego.gov/sidewalk-vending
- Map: https://www.sandiego.gov/sidewalk-vending/maps
- Guide to vendors: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/guide-to-sidewalk-vending.pdf
- Notes from P&B briefing
- Coastal Commission paper: (forthcoming)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.