The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, you may submit them using the form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Final Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/ljcpa-trustee-agenda-3sep2020.pdf
- Notes on Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Notes-on-Sep-3-Agenda.pdf
- Treasurer: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/treasurer-sep-2020.pdf
- Secretary & Membership:
- PRC 8/17/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/20_0817-PRC-Minutes.pdf
- DPR 8/18/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/dpr-minutes-18aug2020-1.pdf
- T&T 8/19/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/tt-minutes-19aug2020.pdf
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 1821 Torrey Pines (648590, Christensen), findings CANNOT be made, see DPR 8/18/2020
- 8455 El Paseo Grande (665412, Harper), findings CANNOT be made, see PRC 8/17/2020 (unpulled)
- 7928 Ivanhoe, APPROVE, see T&T 8/19/2020
(Note that the planned discussion and possible LJCPA comment concerning UCSD’s “Theater District Living and Learning Neighborhood” will not take place at this meeting, since the various presenters involved were unable to agree on a fair format and LJCPA cannot act without a full, fair discussion at a properly noticed meeting.)
7342 Remley (649756, Pintar)
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for the demolition of an existing 3,196 square-foot single-family residence and construction of a new 4,923 square-foot single family residence located at 7342 Remley Place. The 0.21-acre site is in the RS-1-4 and the Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, and Council District 1.
DPR: findings CAN be made, see DPR 8/18/2020
Updates & Comments for Trustee meeting
- Peterson/Bennett presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020-0903-Pintar-Res-LJCPA-COMBINED_REVISED.compressed.pdf
- Peterson “overall structure height exhibits”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020-0902-Pintar-Res_Overall-Structure-Height-Exhibits.pdf
- Peterson “prop d exhibit”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2020-0901-Pintar-Res_Site-Presentation-PROP-D-EXHIBIT.pdf
- Barnhorst letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Barnhorst-re-Pintar-house.pdf
- Costello table: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Remley-Place-data-table.pdf
- Rasmussen “peninsula cpb letter”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Peninsula-CPBoard.pdf
- Rasmussen “bldg 5-4”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/bldg-5-4.pdf
- Rasmussen “grade diff”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Remley-Grade-Diff-30-Max.jpg
- Rasmussen “remley over”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/RemleyGradDiffOverheight.jpg
- Pintar findings draft: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Pintar-Findings-8-31-2020.pdf
Earlier Submissions to DPR
- Applicant supplemental: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0817-Pintar-Res-DPR-SUPPLEMENTAL.pdf
- Applicant deliverables: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0817-Pintar-Res-DPR-DELIVERABLES.pdf
- Applicant outreach: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Remley-Place_Outreach-to-Neighbors.pdf
- Hill stability letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/8-15-20-Stability-letter.pdf
- Geo prelim: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2019-1008-Prelim-Geo-Eval-19564-1-Remley.pdf
- Geo reply: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0504-Geotech-Plan-Check-Reply.pdfFreeman letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Freeman-7342-Remley-letter.pdf
- Height: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-0817-Pintar-Prop-D-Height-Measurement.pdf
- Manoogian letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Manoogian-7342-Remley-Place-LJCPA-Letter-FINAL-16AUG20-V2.pdf
- SDR 1: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PINTAR-SDR-1.pdf
- SDR 2: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PINTAR-SDR-2-Photo-Key-map-and-images.pdf
- CDP: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020-0720-Pintar-CDP.pdf
Complete Communities Ad Hoc Committee
Letter to UC Regents
- draft version 1: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/DRAFT-LJCPA-to-Regents-re-TDLLN.pdf
- draft version 2: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DRAFT-LJCPA-to-Regents-re-TDLLN-v2.pdf
- UCSD upate: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/TDLLN-Project-Update-to-LJCPA-September-3-2020.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.