The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
5610 Bellevue (660209, Perkins) Final
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to demolish an existing detached garage, and to remodel an existing 1,002 square-foot one story single-family residence. Remodel includes a 773 square-foot first floor addition, 250 square-foot attached garage, 1,189 square-foot second floor addition with three decks, and one third floor deck located at 5610 Bellevue Avenue. The 0.14-acre site is in the RS-1-7 and Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Updated (v2) exhibits: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/exhibits-2.pdf
- Updated elevations: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/ELEVATIONS.pdf
- Original applicant presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Exibits-5610-Bellevue-Avenue.compressed.pdf
- Original project plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/5610-Bellevue-Avenue-Architectural-and-Structural-Plans.compressed.pdf
1821 Torrey Pines (648590, Christensen)
(Process 5) Public Right-of-Way Vacation and Coastal Development Permit to vacate a portion of Torrey Pines Road located at 1802 Amalfi Street, 1834 Amalfi Street, 1821 Torrey Pines Road & 7840 Sierra Mar Drive. The site is in the RS-1-5 Base Zone and Coastal (Appealable) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Planning Area, and Council District 1.
- Proposed vacation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/TPR-Street-Vacation-EXHIBIT.pdf
- Current easement: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/A2019-59Street-Vacation-07-11-20-EXH-B.pdf
- 1st assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/648590-as1-Ltr.pdf
- 2nd cycle issues (draft): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2nd-Cycle-Issues-DRAFT-648590.pdf
7342 Remley (649756, Pintar)
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for the demolition of an existing 1,608 square-foot single-family residence and to construct a new 4,685 square-foot single family residence located at 7342 Remley Place. The 0.20-acre site is in the RS-1-4 and the Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, and Council District 1.
- SDR 1: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PINTAR-SDR-1.pdf
- SDR 2: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PINTAR-SDR-2-Photo-Key-map-and-images.pdf
- CDP: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020-0720-Pintar-CDP.pdf
Review and Recommendation to CPA regarding response to Complete Communities Proposal
- (further materials possibly forthcoming)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Re: Adelante Townhomes. As a resident of Bird Rock I am disheartened to hear that one of the prime commercial…
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…
Traffic and Transportation Meeting March 21 2023 Comment re Agenda Item 3 Coast Walk Request to Advocate for Study Coast…