DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, you may submit them using the form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Agenda: (forthcoming)
- Treasurer’s report:
- Trustees 1/7/2020 (draft):
- PRC 10/19/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/prc-minutes-10-19-20-2.pdf
- DPR 12/8/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/201208-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- PRC 12/21/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/prc-minutes-21dec2020.pdf
- DPR 1/12/2021:
- DPR 1/19/2021:
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 9044 La Jolla Shores Ln (667987, Trettin) see DPR 1/12/21
- 1228 Park Row (619886, Kivel) see DPR 1/12/21
- 7007 Country Club Dr (508125, Coston) see DPR 1/19/21
La Jolla View Reservoir
Coastal Rail Trail
This project creates a One-Way Cycle Track (Class IV) along both sides of Gilman Drive. The project proposes the following: protected North and South bound one-way cycle track (Class IV), continuous sidewalk along the west side, retains street parking, street lighting, traffic signal modifications, and new signal at La Jolla Village Drive. The project connects in the north to UCSD and the Genesee Avenue Class I Bikeway. The project connects in the south to the existing Class I bikeway under I-5 and SANDAG’s Class I Bikeway along Santa Fe Street.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-1203-Coastal-Rail-Trail-La-Jolla-CPG-Presentation.pdf
- BTR executive summary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hNceyGtb1L5yk0YdZzFpJ9qHB06iry8h/view?usp=sharing
- Traffic mobility analysis: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hE3pkIxDrJ4bwjOwabTup52Az_zNEYzZ/view?usp=sharing
- Visual simulations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VluxlthF3o7m2MgSF1749ZiOgCePEcCo/view?usp=sharing
- BTR full: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sabvKRSW8KibX9t13n3vkRhQk3fTw71K/view?usp=sharing
- Plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFRcGx0cDeEQPtkXlPonma9vZX1sSEzv/view?usp=sharing
Committee & Public Comments
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.