The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to email@example.com for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
Call to Order
- Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Trustees-4-Nov-2021-online-revised.pdf
- Trustees 10/7 minutes (draft): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/draftminutes-7-oct-2021-r1.pdf
- PDO 4/12: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/minutes-april-12-2021.pdf
- DPR 5/11: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dpr-minutes-11-may-2021.pdf
- T&T 5/19: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/tt-minutes-19may21-revised.pdf
- PDO 10/11: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/minutes-august-10.11.21.pdf
- PRC 10/18: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJSPRC-Min-10_18_21.pdf
- DPR 10/19: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DPR-211010-Minutes.pdf
- T&T 10/20: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJTTMinutes20211020-final.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 5752 La Jolla Blvd (Cernobbio) PDO 10/11: CONFORMS, 7-0-0
- Komen 3-Day (Parker) T&T 10/20: APPROVE, 9-0-0
Cuvier St Vacation (679621, Williams)
(Process 5) Cuvier Street right-of-way vacation, CDP, and lot-line adjustment located south of Prospect Street, next to the La Jolla Recreational Center (615 Prospect) and The Bishop’s School. The site is located in the LJPD-6 and OP-1-1 Zones, and Coastal (Non-appealable-2) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
DPR 5/11/21: findings CAN be made, 5-0-2; T&T 5/19/21: APPROVE 10-0-0; PDO 4/12/21: APPROVE 10-0-0
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CPA-Meeting-Presentation.compressed.pdf
- September presentation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/unijdvyqakf7lia/2021__0508%20-%20Cuvier%20Vacation%20-%20CPA%20Meeting%20Presentation.pdf?dl=0
- August presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021_0508-Cuvier-Vacation-CPA-Meeting-Presentation.pdf
- July Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/21_0701-Cuvier-Vacation-Presentation.pdf
- Earlier slides: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/scan20210419091604.pdf
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Cuvier-Set.pdf
- Parking exhibit: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CuvierProspectDiagonalParkingExhibit.pdf
- 1st assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/679621-Cuvier-Vacation-1st-AL-04.12.21.pdf
Point La Jolla / Boomer Beach (Hoffman)
Request that the City revise ECDP # 2572053 to protect access to the historic path to Boomer Beach. The current outlines of the seasonal closure map will cause challenges with enforcement and safe access for beach user and lifeguards. The map of the Point La Jolla current seasonal closure encompasses all the bluff area above Boomer Beach, beyond what is currently designated by the k-rail boundary and including the entire bluff area above Boomer Beach.
- Draft closure map letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/closure-map-letter-a-1.docx
- Draft EIR letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/eir-letter-a-1.docx
- Hoffman draft letter (includes exhibits): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Pt-La-Jolla-sesonal-closure-map-revisions-CPA-letter-26.pdf
- Hanan Marine Mammal Management Plan: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Hanan-Marine-Mammal-Management-Plan-May-2017.pdf
- Map: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Point-La-Jolla-Seasonal-Closure-Emergency-Coastal-Development-Permit-No-2572053-Area-Map.pdf
ADU Regulations (Hueter)
- Letter supporting District 1 United: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/redistrict100421a.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.