The meeting videoconference will go live around 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
735 Nautilus (693284, Podeswik) FINAL
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to demolish existing single family residence and construct two new, two-story single family residences with basements that will include junior ADU’s within each unit at 735 Nautilus Street. The 0.15-acre site is located in the RM-1-1 Base Zone and Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay and Coastal Height Limit Overlay, and Parking Impact Zones within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Revised plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/nautilus-21dec21-merged.pdf
- Grading plan: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/1418D-Nautilus_Grading-Plans.pdf
- Landscape plan: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SRC21171_NAUTALUS_LCP_Landscaping.pdf
- Submission plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/0693284-Building-Construction-Plans-Nautilus.pdf
- Sketch: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FRONTSKETCH_000098.pdf
- Elevations: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NAUTILUSELEV_000076.pdf
- Boundaries: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NAUTILUSBOUND2.pdf
- Cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/693284-Cycle-Issues-11-16-21.pdf
5522 Beaumont (688686, Golba) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Amendment to approved Coastal Development Permit #2337839 for the construction of a new two-story over basement, single-family residence with an attached garage and roof deck at 5522 Beaumont Avenue. The 0.098-acre site is locate in RS-1-7 zone and the Coastal Overlay Zone (Non-Appealable) within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/5522-Residence-LJCPA-DPR-12-21-21-POWERPOINT.pdf
- Project description: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/5522-Residence-Project-Description.pdf
- Submittal plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/5522-Beaumont-Residence-CDP-Current-Set-11-17-2021.pdf
- Cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/688686-Cycle-Issues-ALL-CLEAR-5522-Beaumont-12-15-21.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…
Item 5: 2072 Via Casa Alta – JAVAHERI RESIDENCE The Structure Height of the proposed project EXCEEDS the MAXIMUM ALLOWED…
I just think this project looks great! I think it will be a fine addition to La Jolla and much…