DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
Cuvier St Vacation (679621, Williams) FINAL
(Process 5) Cuvier Street right-of-way vacation, CDP, and lot-line adjustment located south of Prospect Street, next to the La Jolla Recreational Center (615 Prospect) and The Bishop’s School. The site is located in the LJPD-6 and OP-1-1 Zones, and Coastal (Non-appealable-2) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- New presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/21_0510-LJ-Cultural-District-Presentarion3.pdf
- Earlier slides: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/scan20210419091604.pdf
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Cuvier-Set.pdf
- Parking exhibit: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CuvierProspectDiagonalParkingExhibit.pdf
- 1st assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/679621-Cuvier-Vacation-1st-AL-04.12.21.pdf
6309 Hartley Dr (675657, Ragan/Hayer) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for a proposed detached 911-square-foot Acessory Dwelling Unit with covered patio for an existing single-family residence located 6309 Hartley Drive. The 0.9-acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone and Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay Zone, within the La Jolla Community Plan area and CD 1.
- Plans set: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjW5GJl7QWduZG1MhtpHHLsbGKNkDHNy/view?usp=sharing
- 1st cycle issues: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IjF5hl8Y-M0xDGsF_sw8WWcOVfWsm0UM/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle correction response: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MunhdUzFQkNGtUqr6pRyKPTTgdXIfDo0/view?usp=sharing
6031/6051 Folsom Dr (684563, Temple/Crocker) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit to demolish an existing single family residence and consolidate two lots located at 6031and 6051 Folsom Drive for the construction of a new 2 story single family residence over a new below grade parking garage for a total of 8,409-sf. The 0.54-acre site contains ESL and is in the RS-1-7 zone. (Applicant note: the total floor area comprises 6,457 sq ft GFA plus 1,952 sq ft of basement.)
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DMBxrsaYSe7gW-jOkLPPTIRLikoKWlnR/view?usp=sharing
- Combined plan set: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VUrGxIcxTxU9XR_76AsUq3e7YzxrcXv_/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bpq9MfGyggDYeXFaDGE_Mu2Qw6Eu3nU_/view?usp=sharing
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…
Item 5: 2072 Via Casa Alta – JAVAHERI RESIDENCE The Structure Height of the proposed project EXCEEDS the MAXIMUM ALLOWED…
I just think this project looks great! I think it will be a fine addition to La Jolla and much…