DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
1. 6361 Harley Dr (683214, Wood) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for demo of an existing 1-story, 3,770 sf single family residence and construction of new 2-story, 6,699 sf single family residence with attached garage over a 1,649 sf basement for a total of 8,348 sf at 6361 Hartley Dr. The project also includes a detached 531 sf Accessory Dwelling Unit, pool and site improvements. The 0.50-acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone and Coastal (Non-App.) OZ within the La Jolla Community Plan, and Council District 1.
- Drawings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13PwX6z3jMSzSOl_BihQoj5ttAGFXit2q/view?usp=sharing
- 1st cycle issues: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16XovZN6hpH3ZpcbTuqrw4_GI4SppLg7X/view?usp=sharing
2. Cuvier St Vacation (679621, Williams) PRELIMINARY
(Process 5) Cuvier Street right-of-way vacation, CDP, and lot-line adjustment located south of Prospect Street, next to the La Jolla Recreational Center (615 Prospect) and The Bishop’s School. The site is located in the LJPD-6 and OP-1-1 Zones, and Coastal (Non-appealable-2) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/cuvier-set.pdf
- 1st assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/679621-Cuvier-Vacation-1st-AL-04.12.21.pdf
3. 7362 Brodiaea Way (680384, Sammon) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2 ) Substantial Conformance Review in reference to CDP 1367758 & SDP 1466667.Change in plans consisting of removal of proposed driveway and garage at Encelia Dr. Garage is now proposed as a complete underground structure within the approved building envelope.
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z05u3gnLJ8KvxwZdrqTcsuqwLdi1p1PV/view?usp=sharing
- Plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11DLh3YIPjEbTo6OJkIpNQxwuq-8M0gAe/view?usp=sharing
- 1st assessment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hqvAN0fOOofiqJSM6KDO56paCZODOFxm/view?usp=sharing
- SDP approval: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ghn5AU6MyDUmoatn2Vm_ky9PxhLv8_C3/view?usp=sharing
- Exhibit A: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UOTRKxtsfyuRUbhphsTH1nHGxJJrRUyW/view?usp=sharing
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Regarding Villano and Dr Wright comments above , these are the exact issues and are an excellent representation of the…
627 Genter Proposal I am Dr. Kenneth Wright. I am a board member authorized to speak on behalf of the…
Please see revised neighborhood map.
We have consolidated the concerns of several neighbors who live in the immediate surrounding properties who would be directly affected…
Agenda Item 7 – K-4 RESIDENCE, 7595 Hillside Drive Please see the letter regarding the proposed project’s NON-PROTECTION of the…