DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
5692 Dolphin Pl (611654, Tuszynski/Austin)
(Process 3) – Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit for the addition and remodel to an existing 2,479-sf single-family residence at 5692 Dolphin Place. The project includes a 494-sf addition for a total of 2,973-sf. The 0.17 acre site has Environmentally Sensitive Lands and is in the RS-1-7 Zone and the Coastal (Appealable Area) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Commmunity Plan area, and CD 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LPCPA-3-9-2021-sendout.pptx
- Plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dolphin-plans.pdf
- Site plan: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Site-Plan-2.pdf
- Aerial view: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dolphin-Aerial-View-Medium.jpg
- Area to be filled: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/photo-of-dirt-area-to-be-partially-filled-in-1st-Medium.jpg
- Looking west: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Looking-West-Medium.jpg
- Looking south: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Looking-South-Medium.jpg
- Looking east: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/facing-east-Medium.png
- Soils report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Solils-Report-Geological-Report-7-7-20.pdf-Repsonse-to-City-Questions-copy.pdf
- Cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dolphin-cycle-issues.pdf
- DeConcini letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DeConcini-Letter-3-7-3032-1.pdf
- Volcani letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Volcani-Letter-April-2018-1.pdf
391 Via del Norte (664916, MacDonald)
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to create a new 642 SF attached companion unit to an existing historically designated 1928, two-story single family residence, located at 391 Via del Norte. The 0.254-acre site is in the RS-1-7 zone, Coastal (NAPP2), Coastal Height Limit, Parking Impact, Residential Tandem Parking and Transit Area Overlay Zones, and Transit Priority Area within the La Jolla Community Plan. CD 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/391-Via-del-Norte-Keynote-.pdf
- Plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Development-Plans-PTSDOC-664916-1.pdf
- Assessment & Cycle 1: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EewGDiDTpgRKtT38IPS9rR4BTKW6I7zDTW5zKZJ0qVi9Pg?e=vIDWBB
- Assessment & Cycle 2: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EVpLgHOOjlpLqMs0Cvk3nQgBpG1L3UGqT5JJSGF63G_QDg?e=pQ20fk
5550 La Jolla Hermosa Av (681208, Vanorden)
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to to demolish an existing 489-sf detached garage to an existing 2 story, 2,965-sf single family residence to construct a new detached 789-sf Accessory Dwelling Unit above a 666-sf garage at 5550 La Jolla Hermosa Avenue. The 0.18-acre site is in the RS-1-7 Zone and Coastal (Non-Appealable Area) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area and CD 1.
- Submission set: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOLDBAUM-CDP-1ST-SET.pdf
- Assessment & cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Goldbaum-ADU-Assessment-letter-Cycle-issues.pdf
- Photo survey: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOLDBAUM-PHOTO-SURVEY.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Traffic and Transportation Meeting March 21 2023 Comment re Agenda Item 3 Coast Walk Request to Advocate for Study Coast…
Re: Adelante Townhomes. As a resident of Bird Rock I am disheartened to hear that one of the prime commercial…
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…