LJCPA does much of its work through its own and associated subcommittees and boards, as described on the Committees and Boards page. The meetings of these groups generally are listed on the LJCPA calendar. Agendas of the LJCPA and associated entities are posted below as a convenience to the community and interested parties, generally 3 to 7 days before the meeting. In accordance with the Brown Act, draft agendas of the LJCPA and its subcommittees are posted at the La Jolla Recreation Center at least 72 hours prior to the meeting. Online LJCPA agendas may be updated up to the 72 hour deadline before the meeting.
- LJCPA: La Jolla Community Planning Association (usually 1st Thursday of each month)
- DPR: Development Permit Review Committee (2nd and 3rd Tuesdays)
- PRC: La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee (3rd Monday)
- PDO: Planned District Ordinance Committee (2nd Monday)
- T&T: La Jolla Traffic & Transportation Board (3rd Wednesday)
The City offers various workshops relating to the Brown Act, the California Environmental Quality Act, and other applicable laws and regulations. Schedules and descriptions of these are posted on the City Planning Department website.
Earlier agendas are linked from the top menu, and on the San Diego Planning Department’s web page for LJCPA.