The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
1. Call to Order
- Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJCPA-1-April-2021-Agenda-1.pdf
- Trustees 3/4 minutes: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Minutes-4-March-2021-bFinal.pdf
- Annual Meeting 3/4: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Minutes-4-March-2021-Annual-Meeting-Final.pdf
4. Consent Agenda ACTION ITEM
- DPR 3/9: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dpr-minutes-9-mar-21.pdf
- DPR 4/16: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dpr-minutes-16-mar-21.pdf
Projects (unless pulled)
- Can: 5692 Dolphin Pl (611654, Tuszynski/Austin), see DPR 3/9
- Can: 5550 La Jolla Hermosa Av (681208, Vanorden), see DPR 3/9
- Can: 391 Via del Norte (664916, MacDonald), see DPR 3/16
6. Local Projects
6.1. 6767⅓ Neptune Pl, Windansea Barrier (666879, Neri)
(Process 4) CDP and SDP for a Public-Private partnership to install public improvements along the west side of Neptune Pl. between Westbourne St & Palomar Ave. Improvement to include (gazebo). The 2.75-acre (approximately 1,376 linear feet) site is in the OP-1-1 and RM-3-7 Base Zones and Coastal (App.) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan Area and CD1.
DPR: findings CAN be made 6-1-1 (for extensive additional materials from earlier DPR discussion of this project, see https://lajollacpa.org/dpr-2-16-21-materials-comments/)
Note that the many public comments on this project are available in the Comments section at the bottom of this web page.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Windansea-Slope-Protection-Belvedere-LJCPA-040121.pdf
- Belvedere historical status report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Windansea-Belvedere-Report-March-18-2021-.pdf
- Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/0666879-Landscape-Development-Plans-PTS-0666879.pdf
- Assessment letters & cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/1st-Cycle-Issues_666879_NLA_020721.pdf
- Letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Final-Submittal-to-LJCPA-03-30-2021.pdf
6.2 1395 W Muirlands (666376, Dahan)
Combination Building permit for remodel/addition to an existing 1-story single dwelling unit. Work to include interior remodel of existing SDU with addition of a 2nd floor and construction of a new guest quarters. Base zone: RS-1-4/RS-1-5. N-APP-1. Geo Haz 25.
- (not reviewed or approved by LJCPA)
- Stop Work Order: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SWO-Dahan-1395-Muirlands.pdf
- Stop Work Order appeal decision: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Israel-Dahan-SWO-Appeal-03-17-21_.pdf
- Draft letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/1395-W.-Muirlands.pdf
- Baum comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-trustee-meeting-4-1-2021-materials-comments/comment-page-4/#comment-1585
- R Oxley comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-trustee-meeting-4-1-2021-materials-comments/comment-page-4/#comment-1596
- H Oxley comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-trustee-meeting-4-1-2021-materials-comments/comment-page-4/#comment-1595
- Huppert comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-trustee-meeting-4-1-2021-materials-comments/comment-page-4/#comment-1590
9. Officer Reports
- President: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/President-Report-4-1-21.pdf
- Treasurer: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/treasurer-apr-21.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.