The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to email@example.com for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
Call to Order
- Trustees 12/2/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DraftMinutes2-Dec-2021-online-b1.pdf
- PDO 11/8/2021: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/minutes-august-11.8.21.pdf
- DPR 12/14/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dpr-minutes-14dec2021.pdf
- T&T 12/15/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJTTMinutes20211215-final.pdf
- PRC 12/20/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/prc-minutes-20dec2021.pdf
- DPR 12/21/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/dpr-minutes-21dec2021.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 5655 La Jolla Hermosa (694482, Bentley) DPR 12/14: CAN, 6-0-1
- La Jolla Improvement 2 Project (Rendon Roja) T&T 12/15: APPROVE, 8-0-0
- La Jolla Streetscape Plan (Steele) PDO 11/5: CONFORMS 8-0-0,, DPR 12/14: APPROVE in concept, 6-0-1, T&T 12/15: APPROVE, 6-1-0
- 7330-7336 La Jolla Blvd (Liem) T&T 12/15: APPROVE, 7-0-0
- 8421 La Jolla Scenic Drive North (695953, Spencer) CAN 5-0-1
- 7687 Hillside Drive (692374, Pallamary) CAN 4-1-2
- 8070 La Jolla Shores Drive (692374, Pierce) CAN 4-2-1
Point La Jolla Closures
- Presentation (includes map)
- CPA Boomer letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CPA-Letter-Pt.-LJ-modified-Boomer-Beach-Access.pdf
- EIR letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/eir-letter-a-1-1.docx
- Letter to LaCava: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LaCava122821.pdf
- Fitzgerald comment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJCPA-Comments-on-CPG-Reform-Proposals-at-010622-CPA-Meeting-1.docx
Coast Walk recognition
- Letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/VAF-recommendation-for-Coast-Walk.pdf
- VAF website: https://www.vafweb.org/about
ADU Ordinance & Inclusionary Housing
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJCPA-NFABSD-1-6-22-1.pdf
- Housing package presentations: https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/programs/housing-action-package
- CCC report 7/29/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CCC-report-8.13.21_F13b-8-2021-report.pdf
- CCC report addendum 8/9/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/F13b-8-2021-addendum.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.