The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
1028 Muirlands Dr (687245, House) FINAL
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to demolish an existing single family residence and construction of a 8,425-square foot, two-story, residence with a three car garage located at 1028 Muirlands Drive. The 0.36-acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone, Coastal Overlay Zone (Non-appealable) and Coastal Height Limit Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, Council District 1.
- Deliverables for today: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Goodman-DPR-Deliverables-for-Hearing-092121-Docs-.pdf
- Other docs: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Goodman-Project-Docss-as-needed-092121.pdf
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Presentation-Goodman-2021.pdf
- Photos: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOODMAN-Site-Photo-Survey.pdf
- Submittal: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOODMAN-RESIDENCE-PLANS.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOODMAN-687245-Cycle-1-Comments-Responses.pdf
5340 Calumet Av (679089, Freedman) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit for exterior remodel improvements on a site with an existing one-story single family residence. Remodel includes removal of bluff edge improvements, new drainage, pool remodel, site walls, entry gate & trellis, entry landscape improvements, and new fireplace. The 0.18-acre site is located at 5340 Calumet Ave in the RS-1-7 Zone, Coastal-APP, 1st -PBL-RDWY, ESL, within the La Jolla Community Plan Area. CD 1
- Presentation: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Qk1UAQEBBnJAm6z7jHd_GfItU7DzWMlt/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111127069629701318882&rtpof=true&sd=true
- Submittal: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CZ7ksldUT9dlbfHZUTIO2aBt1pwAUvP0/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment/cycle: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IT0j4IurSVMjFYMGaYRS8vSJj-w-z2Bo/view?usp=sharing
- Basis of design report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZX7xvk0N6AxgiNlPodJ0sprB-VZwtA7j/view?usp=sharing
- Hydrology report: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11qBJhA83Kpe5iYqNMPPBVFSvZCMZJPpW/view?usp=sharing
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Spaces and Places. I believe that you should do a traffic study of the Avenida De La Playa closure. This…
Listening in on the La Jolla Farms Outfall Repair project.
I live just down Draper Avenue from the Rec Center. I and my kids have used a lot over the…
For the Cuvier Street Vacation item: Proposal for Public Benefits to Rec. Center Expansion Bishops should deliver a finished graded…
Regarding Coastal View Corridor Committee Report that no view corridor easements were recorded: 1834 Spindrift Project. Applicant rep. Crisafi, in…