The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6444 Avenida Mañana (661877, Anderson-Evans) FINAL
(Process 3): Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit for slope restoration with construction of shoring wall, retaining walls, drainage system, and removal of existing unpermitted retaining walls, within environmentally sensitive lands at 6444 Avenida Manana. The 0.39 acre site is in the RS-1-5 zone, Coastal (non-appealable) overlay zone, within the La Jolla Community Plan area and Local Coastal Program Land Use Plan. Council District 1. Code Enforcement case #238388
- Plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/CDP-PLANSET-COMBINED.pdf
- Rendering: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/6444-Avenida-Manana.jpg
- Wall example: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/IMG_7641-scaled.jpg
- Photos from below
- Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/661877-AL3-.pdf
1028 Muirlands Dr (687245, House) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to demolish an existing single family residence and construction of a 8,425-square foot, two-story, residence with a three car garage located at 1028 Muirlands Drive. The 0.36-acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone, Coastal Overlay Zone (Non-appealable) and Coastal Height Limit Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Presentation-Goodman-2021.pdf
- Photos: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOODMAN-Site-Photo-Survey.pdf
- Submittal: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOODMAN-RESIDENCE-PLANS.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GOODMAN-687245-Cycle-1-Comments-Responses.pdf
1570 Alta La Jolla Dr (684820, Causey) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Conditional Use Permit for the continued operation of a Wireless Communication Facility (WCF) to include nine (9) panel antennas and 12 Remote Radio Units (RRUs) mounted behind an existing Fiberglas Reinforced Plastic (FRP) rooftop mechanical screen architecturally integrated with the existing structure. The project is located at 1570 Alta La Jolla Drive, San Diego, CA 92037 in the RS-1-4 zone, within the Coastal Height Limitation Overlay Zone in the La Jolla Community.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SD0777_CPG-Presentation_09.09.21.pptx
- Submittal: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SD0777_5G-NR_FCD_Rev-1_08.09.21.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/SD0777_Jx-comments_08.05.21.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…
Item 5: 2072 Via Casa Alta – JAVAHERI RESIDENCE The Structure Height of the proposed project EXCEEDS the MAXIMUM ALLOWED…
I just think this project looks great! I think it will be a fine addition to La Jolla and much…
Nilforoushan Project/Prospect Place. In my opinion the proposed project does not promote a positive visual transition. This project is located…
Regarding Villano and Dr Wright comments above , these are the exact issues and are an excellent representation of the…