The meeting videoconference will go live around 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators. They are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
627 Genter “La Jolla Christian Fellowship” (1055455, Lyon/Leon) FINAL
(Process 2) Neighborhood Development Permit for 1,926 square-feet of new construction to include the addition of 680 square-feet to the existing 1st floor, the addition of 680 square-feet to the existing 2nd floor and the addition of 566 square-feet to create a 3rd floor on the existing 2-story Education Building. Located at 627 Genter St. the 0.48-acre site is in the RM-1-1 and Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable Area) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y7VZ_ofQaw69SV7ozo3FlfCMke7vMANS/view?usp=sharing
- Plans submission: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AXw6XXoPmHThiGeyQmSS28Lr1gX2dI-B/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wr1XQGiMYB3yT8dJZGhw8x82Zv3evPaa/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle: https://drive.google.com/file/d/188P9SzU4zVNiKO1qxgs7EMjMYVRzCSUT/view?usp=sharing
7788/7798 Prospect Pl “Nilforoushan Residence” (1058871, Lyon/Leon) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for demolition of existing residence and detached garage for the construction of 1 new 5,418 square foot two-story single family residence at 7798 Prospect Place and 1 new 3,600 square foot three-story single family residence with attached 785 square foot accessory dwelling unit at 7788 Prospect Place. The 0.24-acre site is in the RS-1-7 Zone, and Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay, Coastal Height Limitation Overlay, and Residential Tandem Overlay Zones within the La Jolla Community Plan area, Council District 1
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NYL1jeK3tALbHfqD17ZZxwcDBTpQxedR/view?usp=sharing
- Submittal plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dnwMYib4SIxJXIyFiZKAzGIlRNyAOkDF/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NLXuBKKAgOaolmqqod3eAvQ9c6ZH5tD-/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zc3o0kx-JoYmIhLY_Znp1zEzX2NKDk99/view?usp=sharing
2072 Via Casa Alta “Javaheri Residence” (698915, Marengo) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit for a new 16,251-square-foot 2-story single dwelling unit over basement and accessory structure and pool, 4 levels total, on a vacant lot. located at 2072 Via Casa Alta. The 0.77-acre site is in the RS-1-1 Zone and Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ST0AknKh6uJWB6QqZhSn6UEnTO6X2w_j/view?usp=sharing
- Submitted plans: https://apps.sandiego.gov/directories/development-services/docs/Building%20Construction%20Plans%20PTS-0698915.pdf
- Assessment: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tEpw5Oo7z7ik7exNOJjcFWnRYWKM1m9-/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QHbnlgLy2LDgU0k-6CpdR2H1CTF7Wz4Q/view?usp=sharing
1456 Nautilus St “Martin Residences” (699238, Marengo) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Substantial Conformance Review for changes to CDP No. 11492 for Parcel 1 and 11493 for Parcel 2 (PTS No. 3188) to reconfigure single dwelling units and driveway located at 1456 Nautilus St. The 2.78-acre site is in the RS-1-4 Zone and Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay Zone of the La Jolla Community Plan area and Council District 1.
- Presentation (includes plans): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NXRML6I76kVr3kEnAmlKKQ99t1taz-O3/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/699238-SCR-Assessment-Letter-07-27-22.pdf
- Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/699238-Cycle-Issues-07-27-22.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Regarding Villano and Dr Wright comments above , these are the exact issues and are an excellent representation of the…
627 Genter Proposal I am Dr. Kenneth Wright. I am a board member authorized to speak on behalf of the…
Please see revised neighborhood map.
We have consolidated the concerns of several neighbors who live in the immediate surrounding properties who would be directly affected…
Agenda Item 7 – K-4 RESIDENCE, 7595 Hillside Drive Please see the letter regarding the proposed project’s NON-PROTECTION of the…