Missing or incomplete items are shaded in yellow
The meeting videoconference will go live around 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6208 Avenida Cresta (690811, Lyon) FINAL
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit to demolish the existing residence and portion of garage to construct a new two story, single-family residence with attached garage, balcony and patio for a total gross square footage of 7,497 at 6208 Avenida Cresta. The 0.20-acre site is in the RS-1-5 zone and Coastal (Appealable Area) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Revised presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Presentation-2021-11-08.pdf
- Materials list: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/MATERIAL-LIST-.pdf
- Original presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Presentation-2021-10-19.pdf
- Submission plans: https://apps.sandiego.gov/directories/development-services/docs/Building%20Construction%20Plans%20PTS-0690811.pdf
- Assessment & cycle: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/ET4ttwiGHRtPtpbX2SBihQwBhKW3YiogP9brDMRnq5De2g?e=q51B1z
7768 Prospect Pl (695190, Bonnet) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Coastal development for the conversion of an existing 192 square foot non-habitable accessory structure into a new 523 square foot Companion Unit, and the addition of 230 square feet to an existing detached garage, located at 7768 Prospect Place. The 0.17-acre site is in RS-1-7 zone, Coastal (Non-Appealable) overlay zone, CHLOZ overlay within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Submittal plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Development-Plans-PTS-0695190.pdf
- Photo survey: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EYzv4BBicj9IiyT94vx2eWAB-HwFMP-jfU7ciuGuO0hvCA?e=beZtbH
- Assessment & cycle: (forthcoming)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…
Item 5: 2072 Via Casa Alta – JAVAHERI RESIDENCE The Structure Height of the proposed project EXCEEDS the MAXIMUM ALLOWED…
I just think this project looks great! I think it will be a fine addition to La Jolla and much…