The meeting videoconference will go live around 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators. They are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
5680 La Jolla Blvd “Sidewalk Cafe” (1071808, Remen) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Neighborhood Use Permit for a 342 square foot sidewalk café where a deviation is requested to extend beyond 4 feet 6 inches from the building facade. The Property site is located at 5680 La Jolla Blvd in the La Jolla Planned District-4 zone and the Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2022-1107-Piano-Bldg_SIDEWALK-CAFE_PARADISAEA_DPR.pdf
- Submittal plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2022-1012-Piano-Bldg_SIDEWALK-CAFE_SUBMITTAL.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PRJ-1071808-5680-La-Jolla-Sidewalk-Cafe-LTR-10-21-22.pdf
5268 La Jolla Blvd (1061390, Piermarini) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit for proposed first, second, and third floor additions to an existing residence. The property located at 5268 La Jolla Blvd. The 0.16-acre site is located in the RS-1-7 zone and the Coastal (Appealable) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/5268-La-Jolla-Presentation-Slides.pdf
- Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/5268-La-Jolla-Building-Construction-Plans.pdf
- Assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/5268-La-Jolla-Assessment-Letter.pdf
- Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/5268-La-Jolla-Project-Issues-Report.pdf
6110 Camino De La Costa (1066101, Segal) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit to demolish an existing 2-story residence and construct a new 3-story 10,567-square-foot residence with decks located at 6110 Camino de la Costa. The 0.37-acre site is in the RS-1-5 Zone and Coastal Overlay (Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PRESENTATION-LJPG.pdf
- Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Site-Development-Plans-PRJ-1066101.pdf
- Assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Asessment-Letter-1-1066101.pdf
- Cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Project-Issues-Report-4-1.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…
Item 5: 2072 Via Casa Alta – JAVAHERI RESIDENCE The Structure Height of the proposed project EXCEEDS the MAXIMUM ALLOWED…
Re: Adelante Townhomes. As a resident of Bird Rock I am disheartened to hear that one of the prime commercial…