DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
Missing or incomplete materials highlighted in yellow
The videoconference for the LJCPA meeting goes live around 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to email@example.com for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Trustees7-apr-2022-online-corrected-31mar.pdf
- Trustees 3/3: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Draft-Minutes-3March2022.pdf
- DPR 3/15: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/dpr-minutes-15mar22.pdf
- T&T 3/16: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/LJTTMinutes20220316-final.pdf
- PRC 3/31:
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
735 Nautilus (693284, Podeswik) DPR 3/15: findings CAN be made, 5-0-1
- 1141-1171 Coast Blvd (676701, Benton) DPR 3/15: findings CAN be made, 5-0-1
- 6253 Dowling Dr (695749, Lupton) DPR 3/15: findings CAN be made, 5-0-1
- La Jolla Christmas Parade and Holiday Festival (Dagon/Kerr) T&T 3/16: APPROVED 9-0-0
8445 Avenida de las Ondas (1050498, Morton) PRC 3/21: findings CANNOT be made 5-2-1
- 8458 Cliffridge (689010, Ghiliamichael) PRC 3/21: findings CAN be made, 6-1-1
- 7981 Dorado Ct (698729, Perlman) PRC 3/21: findings CAN be made, 7-0-1
- 2350 Calle de la Garza (696515, Carpenter) PRC 3/21: findings CAN be made, 7-0-1
Street Closure Indian Wedding Procession (Saxena/Cuadra)
Proposed for Monday, May 30th, the “Baraat” will be part of a cultural (Indian) wedding ceremony, the procession will start at the intersection of Coast Blvd. and Girard Ave. and will end at the main entrance of La Valencia Hotel (on Prospect St). Total event time is estimated at one (1) hour.
T&T 2/16: APPROVE, 8-0-0
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Cuadra_Saxena_LJCPA_INDIAN-WEDDING-BARAAT-PROCESSION.pdf
1851 Spindrift (693529, Duke)
(Process 3) Site Development Permit and Coastal Development Permit to demolish an existing 1,863-sf single family residence with garage and construct a two-story, 2,924-sf single family residence and 500-sf garage with 302-sf ADU above garage at 1851 Spindrift Drive. The 0.10-acre site is in the LJSPD-SF zone and the Coastal (App & Non-App) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, and Council District 1.
PRC 2/22: findings CAN be made, 4-1-1
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iW21xvgHAZPhstxUNzlNuTMBElL_E4FZ/view?usp=sharing
- Updated submission plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ai8YoVvLUXFehds0sRRSfjz_eMtCsXIJ/view?usp=sharing
- Photo survey: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19lPlRlYodVfCmcMJ0gK0h-WusfoQswGw/view?usp=sharing
- Responses to Feb PRC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rDVuZ3JzmGCxfIFfGroFJ5lAFEP1BbB8/view?usp=sharing
- Original submission plans: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EequjcgBsMFPoR00b85w9zwBzTKPNASzrUcBO66jB_uwsw?e=przhAe
- Original cycle issues: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/ESCXlfT6ni1LgmYLFjBAz6kBTdKHYwe0IUki3XEjFBtIwg?e=AzMlud
2382 Via Capri Ct (672343, Diamond)
Combination building permit for a new two story single dwelling unit. LJSPD-SF. Costal: N-APP-2. Brush Management. Transit Priority Area. Geo Haz 22. Geologic Hazard Category 12. SD Unified. CDP# 1012109 SDP#1314584
PRC 2/22: findings CAN be made, 4-1-1
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Via-Capri-LJCPA-Presentation.pdf
- MLS: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Via-Capri-MLS.pdf
- SCR Submission plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Via-Capri-SCR-Set-_672343-21_0803.pdf
- Soils report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Soils-Report-12-10122.pdf
- Soils review: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Soils-Malba-LLC-Residential-Project-Document-Review-12-10122-22_0328.pdf
- SCR Cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/ReviewCycle_Issues-672343.pdf
- CDP/SDP 288444 permit: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/288444-Recorded-CDP-SDP-Permit.pdf
- CDP/SDP 288444 exhibit A: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/288444-Exhibit-A.pdf
Adaptive Re-Use Ordinance
- Draft letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/DRAFT3-LJCPA-Adaptive-Reuse-Ordinance-support-sample-letter.docx
Development Impact Fees
- Full “Funds Report”: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/dif-2021.pdf
- Pages relevant to LJ: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/lj-extract-dif-2021.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.