The videoconference for the LJCPA meeting goes live around 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to email@example.com for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Agenda (rev 2mar): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Trustees-3-mar-2022-online-rev-2mar22.pdf
- Minutes from 2021 meeting: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/minutes_4_march_2021_annual_meeting_final.pdf
- Draft annual report for 2021-22: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Annual-Report21.22Draft-DKedits.pdf
- Trustees 2/3: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/DraftMinutes-3-feb-2022-online-a.pdf
- PRC 1/18: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/LJSPRC-minutes-11822.pdf
- DPR 2/8: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/220208-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- DPR 2/15: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/220215-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- T&T 2/16: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/LJTTMinutes20220216-final.pdf
- PRC 2/22: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/PRC-2-22-22-minutes.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 7116 Vista del Mar (691944, Marengo) DPR 2/8: CAN, 5-0-1
- 5648 La Jolla Hermosa Av (696584, Leon) DPR 2/8: CAN, 6-0-1
- 7104 Olivetas Av (696234, Paola) DPR 2/15: CAN, 5-0-1
- Street Closure Indian Wedding Procession (Jefferson) T&T 2/16: APPROVE, 8-0-0
- End of Summer Four Mile Run (Goodenough) T&T 2/16: APPROVE, 8-0-0
- La Jolla Half Marathon (Calame) T&T 2/16: APPROVE, 8-0-0
1851 Spindrift (693529, Duke) PRC 2/22: CAN, 4-1-1
- 2382 Via Capri Ct (647594, Diamond) PRC 2/22: CAN, 4-1-1
Municipal Code Amendments (Will)
- Draft amendment request text: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EQnLhZq1DBxPutwnaqp_VfMB_lfabgH7LifchUIaaBrMwQ?e=W5lisX
Coast Walk (Fake)
CPG Reform (CPC item under Committees)
- LaCava policies page: https://www.sandiego.gov/citycouncil/cd1/policies-priorities
- 600-24 update (proposed 1/2022): https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/cp_600-24_update_draft.pdf
- 600-24 T&Cs (proposed 1/2022): https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/cp_600-24_terms_and_conditions_draft.pdf
- 600-24 code changes redline (proposed 1/2022): https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/muni_code_changes_for_600-24_update.pdf
- LaCava presentation to CPC: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JLC-at-CPG-presentation.pptx
- Kane notes on above: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/JLC-at-CPG-mtg.-notes.docx
- CPC subcommittee draft recommendations: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DRAFT-4-Subcommittee-Recommendations-.pdf
- Letter to LaCava: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LaCava122821.pdf
- Fitzgerald comment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJCPA-Comments-on-CPG-Reform-Proposals-at-010622-CPA-Meeting-1.docx
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.