THIS MEETING WILL BEGIN AT 5PM INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 6PM, TO ACCOMMODATE THE SEVERAL PROJECT AND ISSUE ACTION ITEMS WITHOUT RUNNING TOO LATE. The agenda has also been rearranged to bring action items forward.
The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 4:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://gregj.us/2LslG68 for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, you may submit them using the form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Treasurer: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/ljcpa-treasurer-31-may-2020.pdf
- Secretary & Membership:
- UCSD Planning: https://plandesignbuild.ucsd.edu/planning/community.html#Monthly-Updates
- DPR 4/14/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/200414-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- PRC 4/20/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/LJSPRC-minutes-4-20-2020.pdf
- DPR 4/21/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/200421-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- DPR 5/12/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/200512-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- PRC 5/18/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/LJSPRC-5_18_20-Meeting-Minutes-2.pdf
- DPR 5/19/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/200519-DPR-Minutes.pdf
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 1136 Muirlands: see DPR 5/12/2020
- (an individual plans to pull this item)
411 Sea Ridge: see DPR 4/21/2020 and 5/12/2020
- 2702 Bordeaux: see PRC 5/18/2020
- 7306 Draper: see DPR 5/19/2020
- 7388 Eads: see DPR 5/19/2020
304-306 Kolmar (Whitney)
- Golba presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/golba-4jun20-compressed.pdf
- Ruef comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Summary-of-Concerns-304-Kolmar-2.pdf
- Gaenzle/Miller comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Kolmar-Carport-final.pdf
- Haas comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-6-4-2020-materials-comments/#comment-985
- LJCPA letter to City on Carports: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Code-Revision-update-13-garage-to-carport-conversions.pdf
Committee Appointments (action: ratify)
Open Streets Dining (may not require action)
- North Park memo: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/open-streets-north-park.pdf
- Wall Street: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/wall-street-bry.pdf
- Emerson letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/emerson-letter.pdf
Parks Master Plan (possible action: endorse P&B letter)
- Baranowski presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LJPB-Draft-Parks-Master-Plan-for-LJCPA-06.04.20.pdf
- City website: https://www.sandiego.gov/parks-master-plan
- Planning website: https://www.sandiego.gov/planning/programs/completecommunities/play-everywhere
- Parks & Beaches memo: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/LJ-Parks-Beaches-Comments-to-Draft-Parks-Master-Plan-1.pdf
Slow Streets Program (possible action: recommendations to City)
- Kane presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/slow-streets-presentation.pdf
- Memo: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/slow-streets-memo.pdf
- Candidates: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/slow-streets-candidates.pdf
- Leach comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-6-4-2020-materials-comments/#comment-982
- Hammond comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-6-4-2020-materials-comments/#comment-983
- Brennan comment: https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-6-4-2020-materials-comments/#comment-984
- CPC: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Complete-Communities-Housing-and-Mobility-Program.pdf
- Hillside Drive: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/hillside-drive-15may20.pdf
- PDO Ad Hoc Committee: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/LJCPA-LJSHORES-PDO-CODE-UPDATE-DRAFT-MINUTES-05-14-2020.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.