The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6375 Avenida Cresta/6360 Via Maria (667263, Duke/Crisafi) FINAL
(Process 2) Coastal Development to demolish 2 existing residences on parcels 351-581-07-00 and 351-581-01-00. Proposing to construct a new 9,181 square-foot residence. Work to include site walls, new driveways and existing two lots to be tied together, located at 6375 Avenida Cresta and 6360 Via Maria.The 0.46-acre site in in the RS-1-7 zone within the Coastal Overlay (non-appealable) zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Drawings and renderings: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/20_0818_DPR-Presentation-Avenida-Cresta-Residence.pdf
- First assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/667263-First-Assessment-Letter-JULY-2020.pdf
- First submittal report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/667263-First-Submittal-Report-JULY-2020.pdf
- First cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/667263-First-Cycle-Issues-JULY-2020.pdf
- Costello comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/costello-notes-merged.pdf
460/462 Westbourne (663879, Sparks/Bolyn) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit, Site Development Permit, and Tentative Map to demolish an existing single dwelling unit, subdivide existing lot into four single lots, and construct four twostory single dwelling units (each ranging 3,814 – 4,120 SF) over full basements with attached garages located at 460-462 Westbourne Street. The 0.3-acre site is in the RM-1-1 Zone and Coastal (Non-Appealable 2) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Applicant presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/460-westbourne-presentation.pdf
- Drawings: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/663879-Westbourne-Small-Lot-Sub-460-Westbourne-20_0904.pdf
- 1st review: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/663879_Westbourne-Small-Lot-Subdivision_Review-1.pdf
- Photos of another Eos project: https://spaces.hightail.com/receive/JuJFcOMJGl
7606 Girard (664566, DeBartolo) PRELIMINARY
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for a 2 story, MU building on an existing parking lot, including 1,960-sf of retail, 18 DUs (1 very low-income units per 100% Density Bonus), and parking at 7606 Girard Ave. The 0.278-acre site is in the LJPD-1 Zone, the Coastal (Non-App.2) Overlay Zone, the Coastal Height Limit Zone, the Parking Impact Zone, the Residential Tandem Parking Zone, the Transit Area Zone, and the Transit Priority Area in the La Jolla Community Plan area, and CD 1.
- Applicant presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/04_664566_20200904_7606-GIRARD-AVENUE_LJCPA-DPR-PRESENTATION.pdf
- 1st assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/01_664566_First-Assessment-Letter-AUG-2020.pdf
- 1st cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/02_664566_First-Cycle-Issues-AUG-2020.pdf
- Planning comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/03_664566_Girard-Lofts-CDP-Planning-Comments-last-review-corrected.pdf
7007 Country Club
(project review has been deferred to a future meeting)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Regarding Villano and Dr Wright comments above , these are the exact issues and are an excellent representation of the…
627 Genter Proposal I am Dr. Kenneth Wright. I am a board member authorized to speak on behalf of the…
Please see revised neighborhood map.
We have consolidated the concerns of several neighbors who live in the immediate surrounding properties who would be directly affected…
Agenda Item 7 – K-4 RESIDENCE, 7595 Hillside Drive Please see the letter regarding the proposed project’s NON-PROTECTION of the…