The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
La Jolla Farms Outfall Repair (687244, Shamoun) PRELIMINARY
(Process 5) CDP/SDP for installation of approximately 252 linear feet of storm drain, concrete energy dissipator, and inlet. The site is located on La Jolla Farms Road between Blackgold Road and Greentree Lane within the Residential Single Family (RS-1-2) Zone, Coastal (Appealable) Overlay Zone, MHPA adjacency of the La Jolla Community
Plan. CD-1; SEE 606087 for prior application
- Bio report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/R_CC_LaJollaFarms_BTR_revised080118reduced.pdf
- MND notice: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/PN1300-606087-Draft-MND-Date-11-23-18.pdf
- Archaeology resources report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/La-Jolla-Farms-Archy-Resources-Report_Final.pdf
- Drainage report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LaJollaFarmsOutfall-Drainage-Report.pdf
- Civil & revegetation plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LaJollaFarmsOutfall-100-Civil-and-Reveg-Plans-5-4-2021-002-1.pdf
- 7/13 Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/La-Jolla-Farms-Outfall-DPR-Presentation-7_13_2021.pdf
- Assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LF-Assessment-Letter.pdf
City Code Revisions
Review latest code revisions and discuss if any action might be warranted/possible
- Height and building separation. BW to review language as consistent with DPR/CPA request and respond next week in time to strategize for the workshop on the 21st/22nd.
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
With respect to 6208 Avenida Cresta, please ensure the proposed remodel has the appropriate side yard setbacks. The current garage…
Spaces and Places. I believe that you should do a traffic study of the Avenida De La Playa closure. This…
Listening in on the La Jolla Farms Outfall Repair project.
I live just down Draper Avenue from the Rec Center. I and my kids have used a lot over the…
For the Cuvier Street Vacation item: Proposal for Public Benefits to Rec. Center Expansion Bishops should deliver a finished graded…