DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
Missing or incomplete items flagged in yellow
The meeting videoconference will go live around 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators. They are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
5680 La Jolla Blvd “Sidewalk Cafe” (1071808, Remen/Bennett) FINAL
(Process 2) Neighborhood Use Permit for a 342 square foot sidewalk café where a deviation is requested to extend beyond 4 feet 6 inches from the building facade. The Property site is located at 5680 La Jolla Blvd in the La Jolla Planned District-4 zone and the Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay zone within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2022-1107-Piano-Bldg_SIDEWALK-CAFE_PARADISAEA_DPR.pdf
- Submittal plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2022-1012-Piano-Bldg_SIDEWALK-CAFE_SUBMITTAL.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PRJ-1071808-5680-La-Jolla-Sidewalk-Cafe-LTR-10-21-22.pdf
6110 Camino De La Costa (1066101, Segal) FINAL (Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit to demolish an existing 2-story residence and construct a new 3-story 10,567-square-foot residence with decks located at 6110 Camino de la Costa. The 0.37-acre site is in the RS-1-5 Zone and Coastal Overlay (Appealable) Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1. Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/PRESENTATION-LJPG.pdf Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Site-Development-Plans-PRJ-1066101.pdf Assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Asessment-Letter-1-1066101.pdf Cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Project-Issues-Report-4-1.pdf
6260 Waverly “Glaser Residence” (1050666, Sammon) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Site Development Permit for a 572 square-foot pool pavilion, shoring walls, and site stairs at 6260 Waverly Avenue. The 0.73-acre site is in the RS-1-1 and RS-1-7 Zones and Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area, and Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RhxWOeaXc7IiREjF3m71xjKEO_1uNZjT/view?usp=share_link
- Submitted plans: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/ER0UvPOTsv9OlTFs7anRR_oBNR-rQlW98sW0oisnqk2JnQ?e=1VK8Pe
- Assessment: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EUjFAfqLE3lAiXlVMigUpTgBWK2oaRukutyAc83fB-XcOw?e=z85Ubb
- Cycle: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EZ1qpleQuA1JkvzIPJC6ZzoBbDFfkOMLNAVLUHPNrjkjzw?e=1MoXcK
7522 & 7554 Draper/7607 La Jolla Blvd “Bishop’s School Amendment” (698140, Williams) PRELIMINARY
(Process 5) CDP, SDP, PDP, and CUP Amendments, Alley Vacation for proposed Athletic Buildings, tennis courts, and Science Center at The Bishop’s School located at 7522 and 7554 Draper Ave. and 7607 La Jolla Blvd. The 11.30-acre site is located in La Jolla Planned District 5 and 6 zone, Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay zone, and Coastal Height Limit Overlay and Parking Impact (Coastal) Overlay Zones within the La Jolla Community Plan and Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/1.-PRESENTATION-2022-11-14_TBS-CUP-Presentation.pdf
- Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2.-2nd-SUBMITTAL-DRAWINGS-TO-CITY-2022-09-12_TBS-Amendment-Submittal-02.pdf
- Assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/698140-1st-Assessment-Letter-06-09-22.pdf
- Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/3.-CYCLE-COMMENTS-FROM-CITY-698140-Cycle-Issues-06-09-22-responses.pdf
5621 La Jolla Blvd (1064316, Morton) PRELIMINARY
Install a new 3’‐0” high cable railing enclosure and support posts for a new addition to the sidewalk café in the City of San Diego Right of Way area of 210.5 square feet.
- Presentation: (forthcoming)
- Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/2022-20-Combined-Set.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: (forthcoming
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Traffic and Transportation Meeting March 21 2023 Comment re Agenda Item 3 Coast Walk Request to Advocate for Study Coast…
Re: Adelante Townhomes. As a resident of Bird Rock I am disheartened to hear that one of the prime commercial…
Hello Diane, Many parties have contacted Commission staff about this property (6110 Camino de la Costa) , yet to date,…
Bishop’s School Expansion Project – Batting Cage at 7552 /4/6 Draper Avenue, La Jolla We respectfully ask that the proposed…
These comments are submitted for consideration with AGENDA ITEM 5, the proposed Herschel Avenue Coastal Development Permit (CDP) application, Project…