The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
La Jolla View Reservoir (331101, Oriqat/Eichar) FINAL
Coastal Development and Site Development Permit Process CIP-2 (WBS# S-15027.02.06) for a proposed 3.11 million gallon circular concrete reservoir to replace the existing reservoir, replace the existing Muirlands Pipeline in County Club Drive with a larger 30″ PVC pipeline; and to demolish the existing La Jolla View Reservoir.Coastal Non App 1, Council District 1, Notice Cards 3. Notice of Final Decision to go to CCC.
(Project previously reviewed by DPR & CPA has not changed. CEQA-related Environmental Document has evolved from an MND to an EIR. Committee discussion will focus on potential project impacts and mitigation measures identified in the EIR. Committee Findings and Recommendations will result in Draft CPA response to EIR. Draft response will be discussed/ratified at Feburary CPA meeting.)
Updated or new materials
- Ahern summary of comments and questions: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/comments-and-questions-ahern-summary-eir-2021.pdf
- Relocation option: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Relocate-Option-LJ-Reservoir.pdf
- Brown comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/brown-comments-reservoir.pdf
From earlier DPR
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZoLu-kFhTeG_f4S9f8XSaKvAffKA8VjR/view?usp=sharing
- Fact sheet: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/ljvr_eir_fact_sheet_12.30.2020.pdf
- Draft EIR: https://www.sandiego.gov/sites/default/files/dsd_draft_environmental_impact_report_0.pdf (supporting documents are at https://www.sandiego.gov/ceqa/draft under project number 331101)
- Plans revised: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o3fYvsiFsdalbBt-L3thO5Iqf1w95YFl/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16dkRlJgPONT4sDxGgk5U0CAwtuYppP54/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle issues: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1edWuDk69y0Y7IWUY38xFAFFnjvE1z0me/view?usp=sharing
- Findings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_JONklSDRN7NgQLAr3qg-dwOyLt2RQX9/view?usp=sharing
- Submittal requirements: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17sIJF9jLxh1XvCOyBD1HhXFbvD7lsWBf/view?usp=sharing
- Reservoir project: https://cipapp.sandiego.gov/CIPDetail.aspx?ID=B11024
- La Jolla Improv 3 project: https://cipapp.sandiego.gov/CIPDetail.aspx?ID=B20023
- Neil comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/reservoir-neil-comments.pdf
- Encelia trailhead: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/encelia-trailhead.pdf
- AlBahr trailhead: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/al-bahr-trailhead.pdf
2021 Code Update: Status report of LDC code revisions submitted to City in 2020; brainstorming session on potential Code Revisions to submit in 2021 cycle. See Materials page of CPA website for list of previously submitted issues. 2021 submittals may include additional items not identified on 2020 list.
- Code issues matrix: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/2021-code-changes-issues.pdf
7007 Country Club Dr (508125, Coston)
(Process 3) Tentative Map, Coastal Development Permit, and Site Development Permit to create two lots with existing single dwelling unit on a lot and new lot with construction of a new 14,226 SF two-story single dwelling unit with attached garage, pool house, and pool on a site containing ESL. The 8.77-acre site is located at 7007 Country Club Dr. within the RS-1-4 zone and the Coastal Overlay Zone (Non-Appealable Area 1) of the La Jolla Community Plan area. CD-1.
- Applicant presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Foxhill-CPG-Presentation-20210119.pdf
- Resubmittal documents: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Foxhill-CPG-20201217-Resubmittal.pdf
From earlier DPR
- Submittal set: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/7007-Country-Club-Submittal-Set.pdf
- 5th assessment letter: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EZnDpApd8ZZNh6B4EgNCyuEBbP7J6iWi6k4PCK4BBru3Ag?e=GeCyxb
- 4th assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/7007-Country-Club-4th-assessment-letter.pdf
- 4th assessment responses: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/7007-Country-Club-4th-assessment-Responses.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
In regard to the Cuvier Street project, I strongly recommend a fence and significant trees/bushes at the perimeter of the…
As a resident of La Jolla, I would like to express my strong opinion about the “Plaza Park” that is…
I’m strongly opposed to the Puesto expansion. A number of nearby restaurants have expanded on street parking. When there are…
DPR April 20th Meeting Agenda Item 3. Brodiaea Way: The information on the Materials page is confusing. Please ask the…
I strongly endorse the recommendations by the LJCPA in a letter to Elyse Lowe Director of DSD, regarding 1395 W.…