The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, you may submit them using the form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/LJCPA-Agenda-7-January-2021-c.pdf
- Treasurer’s report: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/treasurer-jan-2021.pdf
- Trustees 12/3/2020 (draft): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Minutesdraft-3-December-2020-6pm-revised.pdf
- PRC 10/19/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/prc-minutes-10-19-20-2.pdf
- DPR 12/8/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/201208-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- PDO 12/14/2020: (forthcoming)
- DPR 12/15/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/dpr-minutes-20201215.pdf
- PRC 12/21/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/prc-minutes-21dec2020.pdf
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
416 Nautilus (669815, Marengo) see DPR 12/8/2020, findings CAN be made
- 1644 Crespo (645117, Ruland) see DPR 12/8/2020, findings CANNOT be made
- 220-240 Coast (669736, Benton) see DPR 12/8/2020 & PDO 12/14/2020, findings CAN be made
- 6657-6663 Tyrian (670265, Marengo) see DPR 12/15/2020, findings CAN be made
7595 Hillside (522708, Gonzales) see PRC 12/21/2020, findings CANNOT be made
Said Residence, 7834 Esterel (646224, Lyons)
- Kane letter to hearing officer: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/kane-re-said-residence-646224.pdf
(postponed pending PRC)
8216 Caminito Maritimo (629762, Sammon) (Process 3) Site Development Permit and Neighborhood Development Permit for the addition of 4,515 square feet to an existing single residential condominium unit of 4,771 square feet for a total of 9,286 square feet located at 8216 Caminito Maritimo. The 0.18 acre site of the LJSPD-SF base zone of the La Jolla community plan area with prior development approval SDP#630146 & NDP#Council District 1. see PRC 10/19/2020
(postponed pending T&T/PRC)
Coastal Rail Trail
Presenter Materials Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-1203-Coastal-Rail-Trail-La-Jolla-CPG-Presentation.pdf BTR executive summary: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hNceyGtb1L5yk0YdZzFpJ9qHB06iry8h/view?usp=sharing Traffic mobility analysis: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hE3pkIxDrJ4bwjOwabTup52Az_zNEYzZ/view?usp=sharing Visual simulations: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VluxlthF3o7m2MgSF1749ZiOgCePEcCo/view?usp=sharing BTR full: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sabvKRSW8KibX9t13n3vkRhQk3fTw71K/view?usp=sharing Plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TFRcGx0cDeEQPtkXlPonma9vZX1sSEzv/view?usp=sharing
Committee & Public Comments
Parks Master Plan
- Motions passed by other CPGs: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/PARC-CPG-motions.pdf
- Kane presentation
- Updated documents: https://www.sandiego.gov/complete-communities
View Corridors ad hoc proposed appointees
- LJCPA: Don Schmidt, Meredith Baratz
- BRCC: Mary Lynn Hyde, David Everett
- P&B: Barbara Dunbar, Melinda Merriweather
- LJSA: (tbd)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.