The videoconference for the LJCPA meeting goes live around 5:30 pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to email@example.com for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators. They are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- DPR 6/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/220621-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- Trustees 7/7: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/DraftMinutes1r-trustee-agenda-7jul22-b.pdf
- PRC 7/18: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/prc-18jul22-minutes-1.pdf
- DPR 7/19: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/220719-DPR-Minutes.pdf
- Membership 7/19: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/LJCPA-Membership-Committee-Minutes-July-19-2022.pdf
- T&T 7/20: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/LJTTBMinutes20220720-final.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 2382 Via Capri Ct (647594/672343, Diamond) PRC 7/18: findings CANNOT be made, 3-2-2
- Spindrift Railing (Ahern) PRC 7/18: APPROVE, 7-0-0
(PLEASE SEE CORRECTED DESCRIPTION BELOW)
- 6229 La Jolla Mesa “O’Connor Residence” (1056331, Martin/Slaven) DPR 7/19: findings CAN be made, 5-1-1
5386 Calumet (696586, Freeman) DPR 7/19: findings CAN be made, 6-0-1
- Camino De La Costa Scenic Viewpoint Redesign (Wilson) T&T 7/20: APPROVE 6-0-0
Spindrift Railing (Ahern)
(CORRECTED DESCRIPTION) Approval of the Spindrift Railing and Steps reconstruction project in concept as presented to the La Jolla Shores Permit Review Committee. Project is to replace steep lower section of the ramp at Spindrift and the crumbling steps at the bottom.
7310/7312 Fay Av (673278, Golba)
(Process 3) CDP, SDP, and TM for a small lot subdivision, the demolition of an existing dwelling unit and the construction of two new single-family residences on separate lots with a detached garage on each lot, totaling 5,254 square-foot, located at 7310/7312 Fay Avenue. The 0.16-acre site is located in the RM-1-1 Zone.
DPR 6/21: findings CAN be made, 5-0-1
- Updated presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/7310-Fay-Ave-Homes-Plans-CPG-meeting-set-7-28-2022.pdf
- Submitted plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/7310-Fay-Ave-Homes-Plans-CPG-meeting-set-7-28-2022.pdf
- Assessment/Cycle: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/673278-Assessment-Letter-7310-Fay-Units.pdf
- Permit conditions: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/673278-Draft-Permit-Conditions-7310-Fay.pdf
- Historic clearance: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/7310-Fay-Ave-HISTORIC-CLEARANCE.pdf
- Original presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/7310-FAY-AVENUE-UNITS-6-21-22-DPR-Powerpoint.pdf
Vendor Letters to Coastal Commission
- Final: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/LJ-CCC-sidewalk-vending-07062022_DK-rev.docx
- LJCPA draft: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/sidewalk-vending-07062022_DK-rev.docx
- MB letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/mbppb.mbtc_.coastal.code_.enforcement.complaint.6.27.22-FINAL.pdf
University City Community Plan Update (Nielsen/Wiese)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.