The videoconference for the LJCPA meeting goes live around 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to email@example.com for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
- Trustees 5/5: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Trustee-Meeting-Minutes-May-2022-.pdf
- DPR 5/10: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/220510-DPR-minutes.pdf
- DPR 5/17: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/220517-DPR-minutes.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- (pulled by P. Merten, full review July 2022)
6710 La Jolla Blvd (696299 “Gravilla Townhomes”, Neely) DPR 5/17: CAN, 4-1-1
- (to be added via Agenda amendment) 1542 Copa de Oro (699239 “Copa de Oro SCR”, Morton) DPR 5/10: CAN, 5-0-1
La Jolla Recreation Center Rehabilitation Project (Wilson)
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/22_0525-LJ-Rec-Center-Presentation-La-Jolla-Community-Planning-Association-compressed.pdf
Officer & Related Reports
- Committee members: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:w:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EY-6S8VO77NLnvtHHfja6N4BVZ77y0TmUV7H025_7EfGIA?e=N8N5Ff
- Budget summary: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/LJCPA-Draft-Budget-May-31-2022.pdf
- CPG Reforms website: https://sandiego.hylandcloud.com/211agendaonlinecouncil/Documents/ViewDocument/Item%202%20PowerPoint.pdf.pdf?meetingId=4910&documentType=Agenda&itemId=207685&publishId=556194&isSection=false
- Draft letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Housing-and-Land-Use-Committeetter-Letter-1.docx
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.