The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
9872 La Jolla Farms Rd (643954, Golba) FINAL
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit, an amendment to CDP No. 852026 and SDP No. 852027, for the construction of a new residential single dwelling unit, single story with two levels of basement, for a total of 18,422 sq.ft. of construction located at 9872 La Jolla Farms Road. The 1.52 acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone, Coastal (Appealable) Overlay, First Public Roadway within La Jolla Community Plan. Council District 1
- Presentation (revised 6/6/21): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/B-WEST-Residence-LJCPA-DPR-6-8-21-POWERPOINT-Reduced-size.compressed.pdf
- Assessment Letter 4: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EYb7CkAZcw5JlRso-7P0jUABc3z-jmcu9IafJyC20YOyNg?e=NHRvCt
- Current plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YyDG4rZhtdKXwffSHsMXpGn5tTEd8yjd/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle issues: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GDzIfUPrtzBSQ0NLYzSi21YEw7YcDsBT/view?usp=sharing
- Prior CDP to amend: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KA6TfEidrC0pHseQYhkq-29GkolGmHlA/view?usp=sharing
- Prior CDP Exhibit A: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a01opwVnKbTqPJh-orgudfJxcc3bJdRL/view?usp=sharing
9430 La Jolla Shores Dr (675183, Ward) PRELIMINARY
Process 3) Coastal Development Permit for the demolition of a 1,541-square-foot (SF) existing single family residence and 400 SF existing detached garage, proposing a new 3,382 SF one story single family residence, with a new detached 560 SF garage, located at 9430 La Jolla Shores Dr. The 0.28-acre site is in the RS-1-4 Zone, Coastal (Appealable) Zone, Coastal Height, 1st Public Roadway, and Transit Priority Area within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/PierceWard_LaJollaPermit_presentation_6_8_2021.pdf
- Assessment & cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/9430-La-Jolla-Shores-Assessment-and-Cycle-Issues.pdf
- Submission plans: https://apps.sandiego.gov/directories/development-services/docs/Building%20Construction%20Plans%20Vol.%202%20PTSDOC-0038359.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
The La Jolla Community Planning Association will have a special election to fill a midyear vacancy and is encouraging anyone…
Item 9 – 735 Nautilus Street To further illustrate the degree to which the proposed 735 NAUTILUS STREET project exceeds…
I do not see any information on the website or on the May 2022 LJCPA meeting agenda regarding special election…
Item 9 – 735 Nautilus Street The required Finding for a Coastal Development Permit cannot be made because the project…
I am writing regarding anticipated presentation of the La Jolla Village Streetscape Plan at the February 3, 2022 LJCPA meeting.…