The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6309 Hartley Dr (675657, Ragan/Hayer) FINAL
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for a proposed detached 911-square-foot Acessory Dwelling Unit with covered patio for an existing single-family residence located 6309 Hartley Drive. The 0.9-acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone and Coastal (Non-Appealable) Overlay Zone, within the La Jolla Community Plan area and CD 1.
- Updated plans set: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DKTcrKwzV8JIDlJ_vE8H7ZGS6BUd97dc/view?usp=sharing
- Photo survey: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DKTcrKwzV8JIDlJ_vE8H7ZGS6BUd97dc/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1DKTcrKwzV8JIDlJ_vE8H7ZGS6BUd97dc/view?usp=sharing
- Original plans set: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pjW5GJl7QWduZG1MhtpHHLsbGKNkDHNy/view?usp=sharing
- 1st cycle issues: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IjF5hl8Y-M0xDGsF_sw8WWcOVfWsm0UM/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle correction response: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MunhdUzFQkNGtUqr6pRyKPTTgdXIfDo0/view?usp=sharing
6031/6051 Folsom Dr (684563, Temple/Crocker) FINAL
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit to demolish an existing single family residence and consolidate two lots located at 6031and 6051 Folsom Drive for the construction of a new 2 story single family residence over a new below grade parking garage for a total of 8,409-sf. The 0.54-acre site contains ESL and is in the RS-1-7 zone. (Applicant note: the total floor area comprises 6,457 sq ft GFA plus 1,952 sq ft of basement.)
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DKTcrKwzV8JIDlJ_vE8H7ZGS6BUd97dc/view?usp=sharing
- Earlier presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DMBxrsaYSe7gW-jOkLPPTIRLikoKWlnR/view?usp=sharing
- Combined plan set: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VUrGxIcxTxU9XR_76AsUq3e7YzxrcXv_/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment letter: ,https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bpq9MfGyggDYeXFaDGE_Mu2Qw6Eu3nU_/view?usp=sharing
9872 La Jolla Farms Rd (643954, Golba) PRELIMINARY
(Process 3) Coastal Development Permit and Site Development Permit, an amendment to CDP No. 852026 and SDP No. 852027, for the construction of a new residential single dwelling unit, single story with two levels of basement, for a total of 18,422 sq.ft. of construction located at 9872 La Jolla Farms Road. The 1.52 acre site is in the RS-1-2 Zone, Coastal (Appealable) Overlay, First Public Roadway within La Jolla Community Plan. Council District 1
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b45AGCigHK_6bLYrOZxDS3yqJ8JY_VU4/view?usp=sharing
- Current plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YyDG4rZhtdKXwffSHsMXpGn5tTEd8yjd/view?usp=sharing
- Cycle issues: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GDzIfUPrtzBSQ0NLYzSi21YEw7YcDsBT/view?usp=sharing
- Prior CDP to amend: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KA6TfEidrC0pHseQYhkq-29GkolGmHlA/view?usp=sharing
- Prior CDP Exhibit A: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a01opwVnKbTqPJh-orgudfJxcc3bJdRL/view?usp=sharing
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Spaces and Places. I believe that you should do a traffic study of the Avenida De La Playa closure. This…
Listening in on the La Jolla Farms Outfall Repair project.
I live just down Draper Avenue from the Rec Center. I and my kids have used a lot over the…
For the Cuvier Street Vacation item: Proposal for Public Benefits to Rec. Center Expansion Bishops should deliver a finished graded…
Regarding Coastal View Corridor Committee Report that no view corridor easements were recorded: 1834 Spindrift Project. Applicant rep. Crisafi, in…