The meeting videoconference will go live around 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used, reproduced, or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6710 La Jolla Blvd (696299, Neely) PRELIMINARY
(Process 4) CDP/VTM for a new 2-story multifamily building with 12 for-sale condominiums, 12 parking spaces below grade, located at 6710 La Jolla Bl. The 0.23-acre site is in the La Jolla Planned District 4, and Coastal Overlay (Non-Appealable) Zone, and Coastal Height Limit Overlay Zone within the La Jolla Community Plan area. Council District 1.
- Presentation: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ayVawxQA3tmRY13t7qGREoS_jk-bZwrC/view?usp=sharing
- Submitted plans: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18IoneZplepaNZI0otdvCHFHmYx39mRFV/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment letter & cycle issues
- Applicant cover letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SiUNByAuacdhSqWrvxAH5g0DwcOubHGF/view?usp=sharing
- Applicant response: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MQl7B-pxnernd3WnkQkFqsXFhEhR9bll/view?usp=sharing
- Assessment letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KhqZpymVO1ZpoUepeKphhyRU5pYtrGKA/view?usp=sharing
- SDHC bonus conditions letter: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tb1N1KzrfQiOit7G3woj3Afy9k-y62ac/view?usp=sharing
- Consultant response letters: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ztkvZeOieBo655tyS_85snDuQGIraF1S/view?usp=sharing
- Draft findings: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y9cNj0ax9pNojenuAXIWbqwtZWxxvAIu/view?usp=sharing
- Technical reports
- Water & fire: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QhO2FzFnu0WOrFM7a0tgWxDl6xHZrHLU/view?usp=sharing
- Sewer: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IxFUcBcZ3HvcBth56nr6fTUdai3CioAk/view?usp=sharing
- Incentives & waivers: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lQdLAbJB8do_BKaInI61duF_v5jxtlo4/view?usp=sharing
- Geotechnical: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uT0X7KnfAZ7pE5772upyJwmvQjbyV0CZ/view?usp=sharing
- Drainage: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SVyQIxLFVubWbm-0C6z2XElJYnxsMbEP/view?usp=sharing
- Letters of support
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Regarding Villano and Dr Wright comments above , these are the exact issues and are an excellent representation of the…
627 Genter Proposal I am Dr. Kenneth Wright. I am a board member authorized to speak on behalf of the…
Please see revised neighborhood map.
We have consolidated the concerns of several neighbors who live in the immediate surrounding properties who would be directly affected…
Agenda Item 7 – K-4 RESIDENCE, 7595 Hillside Drive Please see the letter regarding the proposed project’s NON-PROTECTION of the…