DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
391 Via del Norte (664916, MacDonald)
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit to create a new 642 SF attached companion unit to an existing historically designated 1928, two-story single family residence, located at 391 Via del Norte. The 0.254-acre site is in the RS-1-7 zone, Coastal (NAPP2), Coastal Height Limit, Parking Impact, Residential Tandem Parking and Transit Area Overlay Zones, and Transit Priority Area within the La Jolla Community Plan. CD 1.
- New items 1: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJCPA-1-reduced.pdf
- New items 2: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJCPA-2-reduced.pdf
- Revised plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/2021-03-15-391-Via-Del-Norte-CDP-Drawings-LJCPA-2.pdf
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/391-Via-del-Norte-Keynote-.pdf
- Plans: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Development-Plans-PTSDOC-664916-1.pdf
- Assessment & Cycle 1: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EewGDiDTpgRKtT38IPS9rR4BTKW6I7zDTW5zKZJ0qVi9Pg?e=vIDWBB
- Assessment & Cycle 2: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EVpLgHOOjlpLqMs0Cvk3nQgBpG1L3UGqT5JJSGF63G_QDg?e=pQ20fk
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
In regard to the Cuvier Street project, I strongly recommend a fence and significant trees/bushes at the perimeter of the…
As a resident of La Jolla, I would like to express my strong opinion about the “Plaza Park” that is…
I’m strongly opposed to the Puesto expansion. A number of nearby restaurants have expanded on street parking. When there are…
DPR April 20th Meeting Agenda Item 3. Brodiaea Way: The information on the Materials page is confusing. Please ask the…
I strongly endorse the recommendations by the LJCPA in a letter to Elyse Lowe Director of DSD, regarding 1395 W.…