The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6657-6663 Tyrian (670265, Marengo) FINAL
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for a proposed 760-square-foot companion unit with deck over an existing detached garage on a site with an existing single-story duplex located at 6657-6663 Tyrian St. The 0.12-acre site is in the RM-1-1 Zone, Coastal Height, Coastal (Non-Appealable Area 2), Transit Area, and Transit Priority Area Overlay Zones within the La Jolla Community Plan Area. Council District 1.
- Additional items: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Tyrian-Presentation-Set.compressed.pdf
- Drawings: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/tyrian-merged.compressed.pdf
Structure Height Measurement
- Prop D items to consider: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/prop-d-items-to-consider.pdf
- How to measure: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/how-to-measure.pdf
- Code ch11art03div02: https://docs.sandiego.gov/municode/MuniCodeChapter11/Ch11Art03Division02.pdf
- Height limit diagram: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Height-Limit.jpg
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
Regarding Villano and Dr Wright comments above , these are the exact issues and are an excellent representation of the…
627 Genter Proposal I am Dr. Kenneth Wright. I am a board member authorized to speak on behalf of the…
Please see revised neighborhood map.
We have consolidated the concerns of several neighbors who live in the immediate surrounding properties who would be directly affected…
Agenda Item 7 – K-4 RESIDENCE, 7595 Hillside Drive Please see the letter regarding the proposed project’s NON-PROTECTION of the…