The meeting videoconference will go live at 3:30, and the Chair will call the meeting to order at 4. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting; for instructions please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/
Below are the agenda for the meeting and links to documents applicants, their reps, speakers, and interested parties have submitted in connection with projects or other items.
Projects & Items for Review
6657-6663 Tyrian (670265, Marengo) FINAL
(Process 2) Coastal Development Permit for a proposed 760-square-foot companion unit with deck over an existing detached garage on a site with an existing single-story duplex located at 6657-6663 Tyrian St. The 0.12-acre site is in the RM-1-1 Zone, Coastal Height, Coastal (Non-Appealable Area 2), Transit Area, and Transit Priority Area Overlay Zones within the La Jolla Community Plan Area. Council District 1.
- Additional items: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Tyrian-Presentation-Set.compressed.pdf
- Drawings: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/tyrian-merged.compressed.pdf
Structure Height Measurement
- Prop D items to consider: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/prop-d-items-to-consider.pdf
- How to measure: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/how-to-measure.pdf
- Code ch11art03div02: https://docs.sandiego.gov/municode/MuniCodeChapter11/Ch11Art03Division02.pdf
- Height limit diagram: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Height-Limit.jpg
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.
With respect to 6208 Avenida Cresta, please ensure the proposed remodel has the appropriate side yard setbacks. The current garage…
Spaces and Places. I believe that you should do a traffic study of the Avenida De La Playa closure. This…
Listening in on the La Jolla Farms Outfall Repair project.
I live just down Draper Avenue from the Rec Center. I and my kids have used a lot over the…
For the Cuvier Street Vacation item: Proposal for Public Benefits to Rec. Center Expansion Bishops should deliver a finished graded…