The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
Call to Order
- Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Trustees-6-May-2021-final.pdf
- Trustees 4/1 draft minutes: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/MinutesDraft-1-April-2021-1.pdf
- P&B 3/22 (relate to agenda items below): https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/65d5fe24-7c36-40c7-823a-53e48133aa09/downloads/LJPB%20Minutes%203-22-2021.pdf?ver=1620070347232
- DPR 4/13: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DPR-13-Apr-21.pdf
- PRC 4/19: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/ljsprc-minutes-4_12_2021.pdf
- DPR 4/20: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DPR-20-Apr-21.pdf
- T&T 4/21: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/tt-minutes-21-apr-21.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- Can: 6361 Hartley Dr (683214, Wood) see DPR 4/20
Can: 7362 Brodiaea Way (680384, Sammon) see DPR 4/20
- Can: 7946 Paseo Del Ocaso (670715, Barder) see PRC 4/19
- Can: 8311 Cliffridge Av (680636, Kilbourn) see PRC 4/19
Scripps Park Picnic Grove
- See P&B 3/22
- Picnic Grove concept: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Scripps-Park-Picnic-Grove-Concept-Plan-NLA.pdf
- Photos: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Photos-Scripps-Park-Picnic-Grove.pdf
- Scripps Park general plan: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Scripps-Park-General-Development-Plan-Final-2010.pdf
- LJLight article: https://www.lajollalight.com/news/story/2021-03-24/concept-for-memorial-picnic-grove-in-scripps-park-gets-approval-from-la-jolla-parks-beaches-board
Scripps Park Pavilion/Comfort Station
- See P&B 3/22
- P&B letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJPB-Scripps-Park-Waiver-for-Summer-Construction-Moratorium.pdf
- Draft letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DRAFT-LJCPA-Scripps-Park-Comfort-Station-Waiver-for-Construction-Moratorium.docx
STVR Metrics (from CPC)
- PB presentation: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EYUGrWSu8BRNtLjDv8IRXs8BZRbvTagvnFZNXp5m08F7Hw?e=c5ij28
PARC (from (CPC)
- Summary: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EZl48_SzZmVBkZbrg9PSNgIBFHUwtkLSywGddOpMtkxLJQ?e=6JoUMs
- Discussion paper: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EbjH1aWKVkVBrEnD0OVayh0BlxsyGxVAtXqzXx1E7VgoyA?e=nLtgfs
- Community support: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EcomtPnGIfxEprmbAJUm3nEBsE35O8Bn1IBnEuH-erjiSQ?e=upDWXe
- Letter: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EahOAlN2o0hMkyqHtB8gOP0Bhm3aWwHW7uCcT3m2KVE_Qw?e=dl9fpX
State Legislation (from CPC)
- List of housing bills: https://netorg5256626-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/info_lajollacpa_org/EXK-SgDh7slLsC7RMHMOgV4BqRWzWqlZPe3TM4Dvn0RMNw?e=Bxpzc4
- Treasurer (included in Agenda)
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.