The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions. If you prefer not to identify yourself, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions how to attend anonymously by phone.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
Please note: Many items linked on this page are copyrighted by their creators, and are distributed or reproduced here solely for use by LJCPA and its committees in connection with community review on behalf of the City. Such materials may not be used or distributed further without explicit permission from the copyright holder.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, please submit them using the “Reply” form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
Call to Order
- Agenda: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Trustees-2-Dec-2021-online-revised-28nov.pdf
- Trustees 11/4: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/DraftMinutes-4-Nov-2021-.pdf
- DPR 11/9: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/211009-DPR-minutes-1.pdf
- PRC 11/15: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/LJSPRC-Minutes-111521.pdf
Projects & Action Items
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 6208 Avenida Cresta (690811, Lyon) DPR 11/9: CANNOT, 6-0-1
- 7768 Prospect Pl (695190, Bonnet) DPR 11/9: CAN, 6-0-1
- 7951 Paseo Del Ocaso (691672, DeHenzel) PRC 11/15: CANNOT, 4-1-1
- 8424 Avenida de las Ondas (675102, Ritter) PRC 11/15: CAN, 5-0-1
- 7792 Senn Way (692097, Pallamary) PRC 11/15: CAN, 5-0-1
State Redistricting (Amorao)
- Presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/11.29.21_FINAL-CRC-Redistricting-Presentation-PPT-10-min.pdf
- Current iterations: https://www.wedrawthelinesca.org/map_viewer
CPG Reform (Neil)
- LaCava proposal: https://www.sandiego.gov/citycouncil/cd1/policies-priorities
- Website (includes draft map links): https://www.sandiego.gov/redistricting-commission
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.