The LJCPA Trustee meeting videoconference goes live at 5:30pm, so that participants can make sure their video and/or audio are working. The Chair calls the meeting to order at 6pm. Registration is necessary to attend the meeting: please visit https://lajollacpa.org/ljcpa-online-meeting-instructions/ for instructions.
This page contains links to the agenda for the meeting and materials applicants, their representatives, and interested parties submitted in connection with action items. There are no materials (beyond committee minutes) for Consent Agenda items.
If you have comments on these or other agenda items, you may submit them using the form at the foot of this page (following the list of recent comments).
Trustee Minutes (Draft)
- LJ Shores PDO Update Ad Hoc 9/24/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/ljs-pdo-ad-hoc-minutes-24sep2020.pdf
- LJ Shores PDO Update Ad Hoc 10/22/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/ljs-pdo-ad-hoc-minutes-22oct2020.pdf
- PDO 10/12/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/minutes-October-12-2020-.1.pdf
- DPR 9/15/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/200915-DPR-Agenda.pdf
- DPR 10/13/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/201013-DPR-minutes.pdf
- DPR 10/20/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/201020-DPR-minutes.pdf
- T&T 10/21/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/ljtt-minutes-21oct20.pdf
- PRC 10/19/2020: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/prc-minutes-10-19-20-2.pdf
Consent Agenda (unless pulled)
- 460/462 Westbourne (663879, Bolyn) see DPR 10/13
- 7214-7216 Fay Ave (662116, Golba) see DPR 10/13
- 242-248 Playa del Norte (662091, Golba) see DPR 10/13
- 420 Bonair (668517, Renner) see DPR 10/20
- 1425-1491 Buckingham (668543, Pallamary) see DPR 10/20
(pulled by applicant) 8216 Caminito Maritimo (629762, Sammon) see PRC 10/19
- 7300 Girard (Valet Parking Zone) see T&T 10/21
7606 Girard (664566, DeBartolo)
(Process 2) CDP for a 2 story, MU building on an existing parking lot, including 1,960-sf of retail, 18 DUs (1 very low-income units per 100% Density Bonus), and parking at 7606 Girard Ave. The 0.278-acre site is in the LJPD-1 Zone, the Coastal (Non-App.2) Overlay Zone, the Coastal Height Limit Zone, the Parking Impact Zone, the Residential Tandem Parking Zone, the Transit Area Zone, and the Transit Priority Area in the La Jolla Community Plan area, and CD 1.
See DPR 9/15/2020 and PDO 10/12/2020
- Final DPR presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/20200915_7606-GIRARD-AVENUE_DPR-PRESENTATION-2.compressed.pdf
- City waiver notes: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/7606-Girard-city-waiver-notes.pdf
- Drawings: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/05_664566_7606-GIRARD-AVE_COASTAL-DEVELOPMENT-PERMIT_CYCLE-1-DRAWINGS.compressed.pdf
- 1st assessment letter: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/01_664566_First-Assessment-Letter-AUG-2020-1.pdf
- Planning comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/03_664566_Girard-Lofts-CDP-Planning-Comments-last-review-corrected-1.pdf
- 1st cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/02_664566_First-Cycle-Issues-AUG-2020-1.pdf
Earlier DPR submissions
- Applicant presentation: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/04_664566_20200904_7606-GIRARD-AVENUE_LJCPA-DPR-PRESENTATION.pdf
- 1st assessment: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/01_664566_First-Assessment-Letter-AUG-2020.pdf
- 1st cycle issues: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/02_664566_First-Cycle-Issues-AUG-2020.pdf
- Planning comments: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/03_664566_Girard-Lofts-CDP-Planning-Comments-last-review-corrected.pdf
La Jolla Shores PDO Update
- Ad Hoc Committee recommendation matrix: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/LJSPDO-Update-Matrix-Draftfinal.pdf
- Updated documents: https://www.sandiego.gov/complete-communities
- Parks letter for possible signon: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Complete-Communities-Parks-Letter-for-signature-11_4_20.pdf
Short Term Vacation Rentals
DPR Bylaws Update
- Current (2009) DPR bylaws: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Current-DPR-Bylaws-2009.pdf
- Proposed DPR bylaws: https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Proposed-DPR-Bylaws-2020-Clean.pdf
- Proposed DPR bylaws (redline showing changes from 2009 version): https://lajollacpa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Proposed-DPR-Bylaws-2020-Redline.pdf
Review or Submit Comments
If you submit comments below, please identify the agenda item to which they relate. Once the moderator approves them, comments will be displayed publicly, including the name you provide.
Please be as brief as possible. At a regular meeting, comments would be limited to 2 spoken minutes; that translates to between 200 and 300 written words. Please do not include URLs or links, since they may cause your comment to be flagged as spam. At her or his sole discretion, LJCPA’s moderator will reject comments that are unrelated to agenda items, or that are offensive, ad hominem, or otherwise inappropriate to reasoned discussion of the matters at hand.